- Inventing the Future – Michael Abrash @ Oculus
- Mosaic – A new storytelling experience that lets you chose your path
- Using the Detour Platform for Museum Tours
- Millennials in the Workplace – Simon Sinek (excellent)
- What Boredom Does to You
- Psychologists recommend children be bored in the summer
- Bill Browder’s Testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Russian Operations
- Senator Jeff Flake’s Retirement Speech
- Pro-Neutrality, or Why Ajit Pai is Right – hmmm
- Who is Ajit Pai, the “Trump soldier” remaking America’s internet?
- Examples of confirmation bias volatility from polled republican voters
- Which Party Was More Secretive in Working on Its Health Care Plan?
- America is facing an epistemic crisis
- I Made My Shed the Top Rated Restaurant On TripAdvisor
- I fell down a bit of a ruins research rabbithole today
- Harvest Signal – Fruits and Vegetables in Season, by Zip Code
- Is the stock market going to crash?
- As technologies change ever faster, the knowledge of obsolete things becomes ever sweeter.
- Exploring Animation And Interaction Techniques With WebGL – Excellent
- Infinitown | A WebGL Experiment by Little Workshop
- After the end of the startup era
- Reverse engineering a successful life style business – Ideas from Reading IndieHackers.com
- Disrupting Open Source: The Story of Fine Uploader
Working 9,000 Miles From Home
- Interview w/ Vincent Woo, creator of CoderPad
- Why Agile Isn’t Working and What We Do Differently – Signal37
- Myth 5: In Scrum, the Product Backlog Is Prioritized
- Java Lambdas and Clean Code
- Using iPad as main computer for programming
- Lessons learned from reading postmortems
- Why would anyone choose Docker over fat binaries?
- Why mabl Chose GCP Over AWS
- OWASP Top 10 Updated for 2017