- Did China Eat America’s Jobs? – Freakonomics Podcast
- “…beware the punditry, no matter how well-degreed they are, or well-spoken, or well-coiffed. Don’t assume they can know the future any better than you do; and don’t assume you’re such a genius either.“
- What Effective Protest Could Look Like – David Frum
- How to stop an autocracy – Ezra Klien
- “Donald Trump is a paper tiger. But the US Congress is a tiger that we pretend is made of paper.“
- https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ – Media classification by right/left basis and factual content
- Jeff Sessions questioning Sally Yates at her confirmation hearing in 2005
- “Do you think the attorney general has a responsibility to say no to the president if he asks for something improper?” The irony here is off the scale.
- Covering Trump the Reuters Way
- One what basis might Trump’s executive order on immigration be illegal?
- Muslims doing normal shit in America
- Analysis of the largest vocabularies in hip hop
- “I’ve never yet a moron who didn’t think he was a genius.”
– online commenter