- It’s going to be okay
- Dear Democrats, Read This If You Do Not Understand Why Trump Won
- “…the technology that was supposed to bring us together actually isolated us into echo chambers and drove us further apart.“
- See Liberal Facebook and Conservative Facebook, Side by Side
- Blindsided by Trump’s Victory? Behavioral Science Explains
- Silicon Valley Reels After Trump’s Election
- Trust Me – Freakonomics
- Aaron Sorkin’s letter to family regarding Trump
- “…personally, I don’t think this guy can make it a year without committing an impeachable crime“
- The Current State of Machine Intelligence – v3.0
- Semi-related: Alexa Combined With Big Mouth Billy Bass
Differences of Opinion
by Wendy Cope
HE TELLS HER
He tells her that the earth is flat —
He knows the facts, and that is that.
In altercations fierce and long
She tries her best to prove him wrong,
But he has learned to argue well.
He calls her arguments unsound
And often asks her not to yell.
She cannot win. He stands his ground.
The planet goes on being round.