- A list of everything that could go in the <head> of your document
- Using Java 8? Please Avoid Functional Vomit
- Docker Cheat Sheet for Spring Developers
- A handy guide to financial support for open source
- Stop Designing Languages. Write Libraries Instead
“I told her we were going to get married, and all she could talk about was frogs.
She said there’s these hills where it’s hot and rains all the time, and in the rainforests there are these very tall trees and right in the top branches of the trees there are these like great big flowers called . . . bromeliads, I think, and water gets into the flowers and makes little pools and there’s a type of frog that lays eggs in the pools and tadpoles hatch and grow into new frogs and these little frogs live their whole lives in the flowers right at the top of the trees and don’t even know about the ground, and once you know the world is full of things like that, your life is never the same.”
— Masklin, Terry Prattchet’s The Bromeliad Trilogy …related: XKCD: Terry Pratchet