- The Refragmentation – Paul Graham
- Death is not the end of everything
- Why Big Companies Keep Failing: The Stack Fallacy
- “The answer may be that the what is 100 times more important than the how.“
- MS Solitaire developed by summer intern named Wes Cherry – see 1st reddit comment
- Went disc golfing and lost a disc in a pond. 73 other people didn’t care as much as I did
- The Numerical Artists – by Anthony Salvi
- Purity – xkcd
- Automatic Colorization using Convolutional Neural Networks
- Ask HN: In a microservice architecture, how do you handle managing secrets?
- Processing in a RESTful World
- TrendMicro node.js HTTP server listening on localhost can execute commands!!!
- Comments on Hackernews
- Lesson is to never, ever, install TrendMicro Anti-Virus.
- Arrays of Wisdom of the Ancients
- “…toArray(new T) seems faster, safer, and contractually cleaner, and therefore should be the default choice now. Future VM optimizations may close this performance gap for toArray(new T[size])“