“I sold [MicroSolutions] after 7 years and made enough money to take time off and have a whole lot of fun. Back then I can remember vividly people telling me how lucky I was to sell my business at the right time.
Then when I took that money and started trading technology stocks that were in the areas that MicroSolutions focused on, I remember vividly being told how lucky I was to have expertise in such a hot area, as technology stocks started to trade up.
Of course, no one wanted to comment on how lucky I was to spend time reading software manuals, or Cisco Router manuals, or sitting in my house testing and comparing new technologies, but that’s a topic for another blog post.”
– Mark Cuban
- Crash test Chevrolet 1959 vs Chevrolet 2009
- Remotely Folding an Airplane with Robotics
- (Spoiler: The airplane is the size of a penny.)
- Brothers, 1912 vs. 1985
- 10 Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job
- 10 Unusual Things about Steve Jobs
- AMA: Notch (Creator of Minecraft)